Respect where respect is due ✊

I haven’t been on the forums that long, but after about two months this place feels like home and I consider a few of y’all family and hope some feel the same. I won’t name names bc y’all know who you are :wink:. But back to why y’all clicked on this topic. Respect.
There are some members on this forum who have been here since day one and near the beginning. They have been waiting so long, and it truly shows how loyal y’all really are, and how much passion you have for the app. I wanted to say, I see y’all, and mad respect for sticking it out. I feel that y’all don’t get quite enough recognition. We’re so close, and thanks for keeping this place the welcoming place it is.
-B.C.Mac out :v: love y’all (feel like I said “y’all” wayyy to much, but we are just gonna push past that)

26 Likes

:heart: :heart:

6 Likes

I love you bob :two_hearts:

6 Likes

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Aweeee :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

:heart::heart: keep being you :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

:pray::heartpulse:All love bro. And MUCH respect to you too. :100:

7 Likes

:heart::heart:

5 Likes

i really appreciate this existing. and i can relate a lot to how ya wrote it :sweat_smile:.

thank you dude :green_heart:

5 Likes

You are so right people on here are nice, and patience and some people here seem to really know its other and some attempt a good job and making everyone feel welcomed :sunglasses:

4 Likes

This place is pretty awesome. You can always jump in for a good laugh. Helped through some shit over the last year or so, even when I wasn’t posting. The people here are always good to you, no matter what. This is how we know Byte is gonna be awesome.

4 Likes

Lob lob lob

2 Likes

Respect to everyone tbh

3 Likes

You are absolutely correct. We are a family from the beginning and will be till the end. Thanks for showing your love. :heart:

2 Likes

the love and longing of vine broght us together and closer everyday (shall i never mention that TT thing…)

2 Likes