Request for “Spooky” or “Creepy” catagory

The title of the thread says it all. Someplace to put our little spooky or creepy bytes. There’s already some spooky beats. I think there would definitely be an audience for that, as well as some creators that I’m sure would KILL IT in there (no pun intended.)

22 Likes

maybe a limited event? Also add in here since we are talking about this on another unrelated thread the fact we should rename the internet category to memes!

2 Likes

I understand it being a limited event like around Halloween, but there are some folks on here that consistently make spooky or horror tinged stuff.

I agree with changing “internet” to memes!

9 Likes

I think a horror category would be EXCELLENT. I think the most appropriate category right now is weird. I also wish there were a film category. But they kind of lump that with art which is also appropriate.

8 Likes

I want this so bad a scary category would be awesome. I love scary stuff year round.

8 Likes

true true! I didn’t really see it from that perspective I guess. But yeah ikr internet to memes has gotta happen I just don’t understand that category.

4 Likes

YESSSS I WOHLD LOVE TO SEE THIS CATEGORY COMe TO FRUITION! Ive posted a mini horror series if yall want to check it out :grin::grin::grin:

9 Likes

Checking it out NOW!

4 Likes

Would be epic if they add during Halloween :wink:

1 Like

Halloween does make the most sense as the time to drop it, but some people just wanna scratch that spooky itch all year long. man!

3 Likes

Is weird “horror?”
I post almost all of my videos in the weird category. I believe only two could be considered horror.

3 Likes

No. Weird CAN be horror or creepy themed, and I think that’s why so much of that stuff is placed in there. But OnkelChrispy and others makes weird stuff all the time that isn’t spooky or horror. It’s just weird.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s where I would most likely place it, not necessarily where others would. It’s where my mind categorizes it. :joy:

There is probably more horror in experimental and art right now.

2 Likes

I’d like to see this idea I had a few days ago implemented:

5 Likes

What @BlackBruiserBrody said :thinking:

wierd… do you think users will use if they add your idea… ? It’ll make the category redundant

1 Like

Yes I think people would still use both. Because like I said, you can make something that’s weird and put it in the “weird” category and it not be spooky or creepy at all. It would help people differentiate the two.

It’s like how a library can have a specific horror section. It doesn’t negate the rest of the fiction section.

5 Likes

Weird for now makes sense but this should definitely be considered there are tons of people into horror outside of Halloween. @dom :eyes:

Even in this pandemic horror is still a big theme in the spooky community, great idea. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!! For the love of all things spoopy, HEAR OUR CRY :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Can we please actually make this happen? Like… Who do I have to rebyte to make this happen?

5 Likes

Speaking of spooky content here is The Final Installment of my spooky mini series !

5 Likes