-Removed by OP-

-Removed by OP-

Please don’t promote this. That is a fake account.

Some people don’t know chill lol

Everyone should know by now. It’s fake. @v2app on Instagram is fake. @vine2creators on Twitter is fake.

All I’m asking is for fake info to not be shared as if it were true.

1 Like

I am 99% sure that account is fake. @dom check this out.

1 Like

I think dom k.oed like hours ago

Never mind, make that 99.9999999% . That account was created the same time V2 was announced, meaning it probably had knowledge of V2 and was created then to impersonate Dom. And it only has three posts? Not to mention I think Dom’s twitter account is a bit too rogue to be considered a business account. Lastly, he’s been on his “business account” since February 2008. Don’t you think he would have created a personal account much earlier? Because you hear a lot about people getting negative press for old tweets, I don’t think he would just switch his personal to a business account so freely. Ok, that is all.

2 Likes

Shoot! That’s my bad, I didn’t even notice, just saw it retweeted on my timeline. About to update the post.

Thanks for letting me know.

2 Likes

i have messaged dom, we’ll see what he has to say.

2 Likes

Also in the accounts history in convos the @ is v2appupdates because when you click on it it takes you to his account

2 Likes

ah, of course it is.

2 Likes

Fake. Sorry ya’ll.

6 Likes

Good to know we have a confirmation though. Besides, I already knew that account was fake cause we never knew about it.

1 Like

Are we talking about Twitter or the actual post :joy::joy: jk

1 Like

Account is deleted now.

10 Likes

Still excited :grin:

3 Likes

A mood lmao

3 Likes

Thank gosh!

2 Likes

Ah that’s good to hear. Thanks!