Remember This Date, Folks

Guys, you will not believe what happened today…

So I had planned a meetup in Florida for a while now, and today it happened; what is unbelievable about it is this …

I was hanging with @antinnyworld after my flight landed…

We hung in Disney Springs for lunch and a bunch of other site seeing, then hit up Universal City Walk where…

Where we got @trconrady to tag along and chat it up. We got all our creative and chill thoughts flowing before…

@bigkahunakhan and his bro (justinsea on byte, please tag him below as I couldn’t find his forum username) hit us and completed this byte meetup with amazing vibes!

This Florida byte meetup was BEYOND satisfactory, and I already miss these guys as I’m writing this in my uber to a friend’s house. It has been over a year since I’ve been a part of a large community meetup, and I am so glad to have done that thrilling experience again with these 4 awesome creators!!

50 Likes

Super glad you got to meet up with Some Byters!!! Hopefully one day we get to meet up :v:t3:

11 Likes

I wanna dedicate some time to go around Canada and hit up the byte peeps :smile:

11 Likes

Love the recap…

Remember March 25th…

3 Likes

very epic meetups

5 Likes

OMG I am so happy the byte meetup went well! Wished I could have been in Florida for playlist though. But I am gonna try to be at vidcon for a meetup!

5 Likes

So happy for all of you :heart:. I hope to be part of a meetup some day after I save up a little $$!

1 Like

Awww Al :pleading_face: you look like you had fun. Let’s do something fun next time we meet up.

2 Likes

Yeessss we gotta next time I’m in your city (or if you’re going somewhere close to me) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

NEXT TIME, YA BETTER REMEMBER I EXIST, OKAY? :joy::joy: have fun in FL!!

2 Likes

ABSOLUTELY :relieved::relieved: and will do

1 Like

he’s still there :eyes:

1 Like

@AIexander not in orlando. And I’m not asking anyone to go outta the way to see ol’ me :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could’ve made it man

1 Like

Whaaaat that’s so freaking cool!

1 Like

This is Awesome! AHHH can’t wait to see more meet ups!

2 Likes

What’s the squad name :woozy_face:

2 Likes

Swuade name has to be Gator Bytes given florida! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Gator Byt Swuade :rofl:

1 Like

Clearly I do not type well at late hours! :joy::joy:

1 Like