Release of Yuser

Anyone know when Yuser will actually be released today, and is anyone going to try out the app? I think if Yuser grows a following it could turn out to be a pretty cool app.

1 Like

Hi @applejuice beat me to it aha. Yes, beta users will start to be invited today along with a wave of communication updates. I’ll be making a separate thread on V2 as well for those who have already signed up and those who haven’t (because you still can).

Thank you for your excitement and endorsement of Yuser’s potential.

7 Likes

So is it a slow beta app rollout? I signed up I’m just waiting for my email :slight_smile:

I’d say gradual over slow, but yes users will be invited over the span of the testing period. This will allow us to test what our servers can handle and minimize the potential for bugs related to heavy usage right away. Just hold tight :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alrighty i was just making sure I didnt do something wrong on my end! Excited to see it!

1 Like

Nope, all good :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do I sign up ??

2 Likes

Beat me to it, but that’s how :slight_smile: Please use the form at the bottom of the site and mention what kind of phone/ OS you have. This will help us with sending the proper instructions for testing.

1 Like

I don’t know… it looks like an attempt to replace IG, which is very popular right now… but who knows, maybe yuser will be revolutionary

1 Like

Not to replace. While Yuser may look similar, our overall experience is different. In social media today, it’s become apparent that you need to diversify what channels you post content to. The issues on Facebook have shown this where creators and publishers alike have had their livelihood taken from them at the whims of an algorithm change.

1 Like

Is it ready to use?! Or should i say yuse

3 Likes

Aha, nice! Getting close, we’re just pulling a few things together before we start a gradual roll out of invites.

2 Likes

Good luck with it!

13 Likes

Cant wait!

3 Likes

Oh snap, what an honor

5 Likes

You gonna try the app too? :rofl:

5 Likes

Will the app be Available for android version as well

1 Like

Yes, Yuser is available for both Android and iOS.

3 Likes

Invite only?

1 Like