Release date idea?

I have been waiting for the release of V2 all week. I was under the impression that it was going to release today. Are there any officials who know the official release date? Please. I spoke to someone already about it, and I became disappointed when I found out it wasn’t going to release today :angry: Please does anyone have an idea of the actual release date? I would love to know because I do not want to be disappointed again. Thanks

2 Likes

No date has been posted and you can follow @dom on twitter and the official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/v2app/status/955614548983271424

2 Likes

I remember the official team or certain news sources claiming it was going to be around March, but take that with a grain of salt. Don’t be disappointed though, it’ll come soon I expect

1 Like

It’ll probably be sometime around march, but there might be some complications because the creator is also working on other things at the same time so we don’t have a main release date yet, but the forum at least will definitely be given a heads up at least a week before the release I’m sure

1 Like

I didn’t know about these forums, so I told myself it was gonna happen on New Years and needless to say, I was pretty sad😂

2 Likes

Read this thread @dom post about it all

1 Like

Thank you.