#relatable?

Who else has post-posting anxiety as they watch and go, “This is not getting likes fast enough. Did I post at the wrong time? Does this actually suck? Why am I doing this? Should I delete and try again? Should I refilm this?” Haha!! I know I do basically every time.

9 Likes

Haha I used to

1 Like

Nope.
I make terrible things with these bastard hands and then force them out into the world, then try not to think about it.

5 Likes

Hahaha!

1 Like

Every damn day.

3 Likes

Never.

Validation comes from within. Im bare proud of the things I be filming and editing so I have zero fear whatsoever posting it, regardless of how many views it gets :100:

2 Likes

Literally just happened moment ago. Sitting at 11 views, 6 likes in 30 mins. I average 20 likes and 200 views. Not sure what the issue is but I’ve been dormant on Byte for a bit.

3 Likes

My self-confidence is irretrievably shattered due to childhood abandonment and trauma. But I also don’t know if I would be an artist if I didn’t feel compelled to channel that negativity into something positive. I try and radiate good things because the bad shit in my head is DARK. :flushed::crazy_face:

4 Likes

Being quiet for even a few days drops your engagement a lot outside of my mix. But as soon as I got over the rona and was motivated again it picked up.

3 Likes

Exactly. Haha!

2 Likes

If you’re having that anxiety I highly recommend turning on Zen Mode. While I can’t say exactly how much it’ll help you, I can testify that it’s helped me a lot as I can easily get anxiety over those things. :blush:

2 Likes

Interesting. Good to know. And glad your feeling better!

1 Like

I’m not too worried about numbers though tbh. It discouraged me for about 10 seconds then I thought of what I’ll be working on in the next month! Today does not determine the future. Tomorrow does!

3 Likes

Thank you! I was able to shower today without nearly fainting for the first time in weeks! VICTORY! :muscle:t3:

1 Like

I had no idea the mix does that. I guess I’ll need to get back to the media mines and smelt some edits.

2 Likes

Hmm. Good thought! I also kinda crave the anxiety. I feel like it’s some sort of life lesson. Haha!

It pulls up everyone’s old vids and gives them new life if it jives with the people you follow and things you like. I get videos from the beginning of beta and I’m like “I thought I liked all their recents”. Turns out it’s 4 months old. :rofl:

2 Likes

Then that explains why people like some of my old posts. I thought it was bots or stalkers. I dig the postmodern timeline.

3 Likes

Haha. I used to be like this years ago. Now I’m like “yo, if I think it’s good…then it’s good! If others don’t like it, they’re just not as funny as I am.” That is probably not true, but you can’t tell the thoughts in my head otherwise! :rofl:

3 Likes

Hahaha!! I think this is completely reasonable. Haha!

1 Like