Recommended Partnerships through v2?

Sooooooo, I’m literally all about promoting yourself and literally opening up new opportunities and doors.

Guys, we have to understand and just be realistic, a lot of us loved Vine when it was out and it gave us a leg up in life.

How cool would it be if based on the content you put out v2 recommends certain partnerships to your page based off the partnerships or even endorsements that @dom builds within his own reach?

How much traffic will that bring? When people found out you could get paid from Youtube and how easy it was to do so, EVERYONE jumped on the bandwagon man.

Now it’s like v2 would be THROWING endorsement and partnership deals at you JUST off the strength of what you’re already posting. That would be a dope add on.

4 Likes

changing category to v2 discussion since this directly pertains to the app itself

3 Likes

could you elaborate?

2 Likes

From what I’m understanding, I think this could be interesting, but I need a little more details like @Jennifer said

2 Likes

So an just by reading your post, you want to tie your content material to endorsements that have similarities to what you post?

Like if it was a singing profile, you could be endorsed by, a television network?

2 Likes

I kinda like this idea, but as always when the topic money comes in, there will probably be more fake accounts, spam-bots, reposter and so on. So maybe you‘d have to get some kind of Certified or something. Then it could be a really nice thing.

3 Likes

@jennifer it’s actually just like @Alessandro said. So let’s just say you’re a fitness expert, and @dom for whatever reason has partnerships with teamiblend. Well he could have it set up to where once you’ve reached a certain point on your v2 status, you start getting those recommendations. The brands endorse you, you as a brand drive more traffic to the app itself as well as the product that you’re advertising. It’s a win win for everyone.

2 Likes

oh that would be smart

1 Like

Makes sense and sounds good :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly! It’s literally a win win for everyone involved with the app. Or like if you’re a fitness expert and teamiblends wants to pay you to advertise their shakes. Well usually when you’re a public figure, getting people to buy what you buy is like taking candy from a baby

1 Like

As someone that has been partnering with companies over Instagram, I can tell you that’s it is crucial for a company to brand itself through the content creators on said social media platform. This is very much needed on V2!

Over a billion dollars a year is made through Instagram posts directed from paid endorsements.
We need V2 to have the same capabilities.

(I know I typed this sloppy, studying for my last two midterms tomorrow so I’m kinda rushing!

If anyone needs to know more on the topic, message me on Instagram (@ChrisYangello) or on the forums.

-Chris

I think this idea would be great. But there will surely be many content creators who gain mass popularity and do not have a niche. If the followers are following simply for a comedy from a mish-mash of categories, how can a sponsor be found? It’s rare for a company to sponsor someone who does not have a specific theme or target audience.

That’s actually such a smart idea, like wow :exploding_head:

1 Like

Well that’s not necessarily true because you have to think about a public figures audience reach. If you have a very creative person, they can take whatever you’re trying to advertise and make it into a comedy skit. It’s still advertising. Idk if you’re familiar with this guy named blameitonkway from iG, but he’s just a guy who dresses up as a girl and does these hilarious ass skits. Well from him doing that, he’s gotten endorsements from the clothing brand fashion nova, hair extensions lines have paid him to advertise their hair in his videos. So in every video, you’ll see him with a wig on or something. The recommendations just makes it easier for the brands to find what they’re looking for as far as an advertising piece for them internally. :grin::woman_shrugging:t4:

I like this

1 Like

Then everyone will just be posting for money and fame, It honestly seems like that’s all a lot of people on this fourms want.

1 Like