Rebyte Older Content

Every day there’s something new and awesome on the app, but at the same time there’s a lot of equally amazing things that already exists there. Take a gander through somebody’s profile and rebyte some of their older content. I mean, you can go through @tomshea @LukaBigPants or @Lagonk ‘s stuff and find any number of things worth rebyting.

17 Likes

there are so many amazing creators here that are under appreciated. People actually unfollow me because i rebyte so much and try to give others an audience. Whatever i’m gonna keep promoting what i like cause you never know - maybe you’ll like it too.

6 Likes

That’s a silly reason to unfollow ppl!

4 Likes

REBYTING IS HOW I’VE FOUND ALL MY FAVORITE CREATORS.

IT IS THE BEST. DO IT.

Forreal!!

12 Likes

People feel weird going back on other late profiles because its demonized on other platforms as “creeping” when really that’s just nonsense. I appreciate it when people go back and look at my stuff. I worked really hard on it and others feel the same way. It’s flattering.

14 Likes

Going through older content be like

@onkelchrispy you should definitely be part of the editorial Byte team. I’ve followed some many people after your rebytes.

Maybe we should have the possibility to have our own spotlight section inside the profile page :man_shrugging:t2: (Some kind of Uberization of the system itself…)

:heart:

11 Likes

Oo! Genius!

I love that idea!

6 Likes

@onkelchrispy ‘s ReBytes are always fire :fire:

5 Likes

I guess it makes sense for people who use the following tab a lot and just want to see the creators they followed

4 Likes

I think that’s why being able to customize your profile and organize your bytes into different categories could make it a little less weird to “creep” it would be more like looking through your catalog.

6 Likes

Good idea - I prefer the organic approach but I guess if you have a favourite creator- do that

7 Likes

I’m the biggest creep of all so it don’t bother me none

8 Likes

Seriously though, folks put hard work and effort into their creations, going back and appreciating it…I don’t see that as creeping TBH. I take it as a compliment. And I’ll re-rebyte shit too.

11 Likes

I know! In my case, some of my better stuff was posted in the early days of byte that I wish I could post now for others to see since no one really goes through the old stuff. I think other people could say the same

3 Likes

@unpleasant_leroy Lmao to be fair you’d have to find a very brave soul to go through the seven layers of hell of your bytes To get to the bottom. Repost my dude! I do it sometimes. I still enjoy seeing people’s older jokes and bytes.

It’s not like I listen to a song once and go “Om that was amazing but never again!”

3 Likes

Lots of good content out there. I’m over 1500 pushing toward 1600 posts alone. Many more like that. Literally tons of content when you say ‘byte’s dead’.

5 Likes