Rebyte Notifications

This may have already been addressed, but I’m wondering if there’s a way to get notifications for when someone rebytes your content. This is the first day my content made it into the spotlight category and I’m trying to find out who is behind it without having to go through all 200 pages who liked the post.

4 Likes

Yeah this is something I wanna know too cause tbh I am not sure I get rebytes at all or not! XD

3 Likes

yeah this has been mentioned a bunch of times and it’ll be added at some point, couldn’t link the post because it’s in the beta category but here, it’s no real secret that they’ll be added at some point so just to clarify

7 Likes

Thanks I appreciate it! I knew there had to be someone who has asked the same thing. I’ll wait patiently in that case!

Just trying to find out who is the original culprit is who made my phone not shut up today haha.

5 Likes

Oh for sure that list is getting about the size of a dollar general receipt! I could imagine dom actually getting in his car with actual request on receipt paper every day now! :rofl:

3 Likes

no problem lol, not a clue who did it, but congrats on the spotlight!

2 Likes

Appreciate it. Now back to my content that gets about 20 likes instead :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Just so that you know, in case you don’t, the spotlight category is an editors picks basically, so it’s chosen by the staff. Just in case you’re thinking it’s chosen somehow by likes or rebytes, it’s just the staff lol

5 Likes

Oh my goodness thanks so much! That definitely helps better understand the difference between the categories! I’ll keep that in mind. I appreciate the clarification!

I see what you are saying is I have one of the Byte staff members to blame…I’ll get to the bottom of this. How dare they help me get lots of likes and boost my self esteem!

4 Likes

Is there a place on the forums I could read up on each category and what each does? I too don’t understand some categories also.

3 Likes

not really to be honest, there’s some specifics but they’re spread out amongst a few posts. few of the mods have been thinking about putting a lot of stuff together in faq and about pages, so that might happen if we get a chance, otherwise it would just be a case of searching lol

3 Likes

okie thanks a lot! But yeah a user guide would be nice to have if you guys can come up with an idea on that. But pls we don’t need more Nintendo wii user manual kind of thing! XD

1 Like