Rebyte hater

Someone made a byte video about me, saying they strongly dislike my rebytes and think they are all awful… And also deliberately wore a “loser” shirt in their bytevid…:cry:

I was sad about this post… it made me feel that everyone I enjoy on byte, who I love to watching and totally deserve to be rebyted SHOULD be rebyted, from this one individual made it a point that they think i am awful and my rebytes :cry::cry::cry:

This person asked me in the comments “who are this people?”

Im not going to say who this person is…But I talked to a really cool Bytefam member, on byte, and they talked to me about this. They told me, “What you rebyted, is a reflections of who I like and to screw the hater!!!” Yaa! Thank you bytefam :smile:

So I’m sorry I vented, I debated typing this post… they don’t have to watch what or who I love on byte!!! :sparkling_heart:Heart you all Bytefam​:sparkling_heart:

P.S. to this person, I have tuned your “Loser” shirt into “Lover” Seen you online :+1:

28 Likes

P.S.S I feel that the Byte Community Forum is a safe place to talk about these things. :sparkling_heart: And other things too :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Thats really unfortunate and dumb. I will never understand why people don’t just unfollow and leave it at that. It’s the same things with likes and why there shouldn’t be a dislike feature. If you don’t like something then you don’t have to engage with that something, just ignore it or take it out of your life and move on with your life.

Sorry this happened to you. At least there is a report feature and is probably worth using that to make sure nobody else is hurt in this way. I will never understand the trolls of the world.

7 Likes

Thank for talking with me. And yaaa!!! I’m in a happier mood now.

3 Likes

This hurts :persevere: idk how to respond to this…

5 Likes

Yaaa…

2 Likes

I saw a few videos recently of some people talking about how certain creators aren’t funny. It’s really disheartening and not nice at all. I hope those people realize that maybe this app isn’t for them and leave, or realize that everyone has different tastes.

11 Likes

I didnt either…But thank you for talking with me on here :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yeah making a video about how another video(direct reflection of an idea someone did) isn’t funny it’s cyber bullying and also not even a funny video. So they’re hypocrites putting more “unfunny” content on the app and spreading hate.

8 Likes

Mmmmm…

2 Likes

Wow…

3 Likes

I’m sorry you had to deal with that. And you’re right, the community forums is a great and safe place to talk about this kind of stuff, because anybody who wants to talk crap about others on these forums is gonna get a smackdown from all of us. :grin::joy:

5 Likes

Keep making a safe place out there guys. The unfortunate part of any social media is people can and will abuse it. I’d love to continue to see Byte be a platform where the users encourage creators no matter how big or small. Especially on the community forums.

5 Likes

Yeah , I’m so sorry to hear someone is putting that energy onto Byte & I’d say it’s safe to flag the content as harmful since I doubt Byte nor the community members appreciate the actions.

4 Likes

I did flagged this person :+1: Thank you all for the awesome encouragement :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Haters and dramas always exist on social media just like in real life - if you accept that it’s gonna happen, it doesn’t bother you so much - we get hate and racial comments, not on here, but our other platforms - one way I look at it is it counts towards my engagement and always reply back “Thank you for commenting- have a bless day” - 9 out of 10 tines, they comeback and apologize :blush:

Hope that gives u a better perspective on social media, Henry

5 Likes

That’s just really mean! Im glad you flagged them. Congrats on being the bigger person and not escalating the situation. People don’t often have the foresight to see past their short term actions and some just plain forget that real people exist on the other side of these accounts. And that speaks more about their place in this world than it does yours! Continue to be wonderful.

4 Likes

Yes. Thank you.
Sorry to hear what others say on other medias… buuuut the lighter side is what you say, the “have a nice day, blessings” thing. Yaaaa… I :sparkling_heart: that! I hope this individual does have a blessed day!! :100::100:!

4 Likes

Yaaaaaya!!! Okay! I can do that! :100::100::100: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY IS!!! this is a great place to reach out because it’s mostly people who breath byte on the forum :smile: sad to hear this happened to you though :pensive: but keep rebyting what you want!! Up to you and not anyone else :slight_smile:

4 Likes