2 Likes

Am I the only one who feels this is gonna flop

1 Like

Uh oh.

Oh no.

Oh god no.

What the god damn hell was that?

That looks terrible.

Disney has really been trying to hit a nostalgia level recently with everything. From Kim Possible to every shitty live action adaptation, and they know it works. But this? This doesn’t look good at all. It doesn’t even look convincing which atleast Disney tries to do, but this looks like a cringey way to be like “HAHA WE ARE RELATABLE LOOK AT OUR FLOSSING GUY AND TWERKING!!!” And it just comes off as cringey and not funny, just a bunch of old men not knowing what to do and trying too hard, which is what Disney has been doing recently, especially on Disney Channel, and it’s sad, it truly is.

3 Likes

Disney has turned for the worst and now it’s Nickelodeon’s turn, I’m thankful cartoon Network hasn’t turned into crap just yet. Emphasis on YET, because you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

3 Likes

I believe that Cartoon Network and Disney XD are going to still do fine. The reason why is because they aren’t on a formula that has to do with “live action shows”. Cartoon Network has tried before, but with little prevail, so they stick to what they are good at which can be entertaining cartoon shows without forcing this ‘we are relatable’ agenda because they know how to keep something engaging and fun. Disney XD knows what they are doing pretty well too because they have a similar formula, and their audience isnt made up of mostly kids, same for cartoon network, but also of young teens and some adults too, and thats why they have much younger directors and tv writers for these cartoons because they connect better with the youth of todays generation, unlike disney channel or nickelodeon.

1 Like

I’m protesting Disney channel and Nickelodeon from now on, you with me? :rofl:

1 Like

I‘m so done with these reboots i mean just let it be :tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

Do these kids even remember all that? :laughing:

2 Likes

Reboots never work out, I can’t think of one I like. Maybe scooby doo mystery inc

1 Like

EXACTLY, I don’t think these kids even knew about this show until now

3 Likes

That singing they did in the reboot show was mad cringe :laughing:

2 Likes

Can’t wait till the eventual Ned’s Declassified reboot with good ol forced lame Fortnite references

2 Likes

If you predict this im gonna get lottery numbers from you

2 Likes

Cartoon Network has turned crap. Their app sucks and their airing schedule is crap.

Theres Ducktales, Carmen Sandiego, TMNT, She-Ra, Thunder Cats (2011) are a few that I can think off the top of my head that were pretty good reboots.

Tmnt reboots are trash haven’t watched ducktales, and I never liked any of the other mentioned shows

1 Like