Reasons Why Byte Is The Better Platform

I’ve compiled a list:

• Clean, simple, extremely accessible. Not much to learn, just tap and go

• The team actually listens to the community and implements new features with incredible speed

• When you think about it, channels are EXTREMELY unique when it comes to how most apps are laid out nowadays

• Dom

• Profile colors. Couldn’t do that since like fucking MySpace.

• The theme of the app (graphics, design, layout) is immersive. byte is its own little world

• byte pays partners directly. Imagine that.

• Dylan Tate is on it

• Less data usage than Instagram and Facebook (at least for me) and I’m on byte a lot.

• Little bit of everything, a lot of anything.

• And who could forget the forums, a place for nonsense, discussion, and solutions.

that’s it. there are more but I got tired of typing. have a great day.

35 Likes

Aaaaaaaand US! :raised_hands:t2::heart:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I personally like how Byte is not necessarily about trends as much as TikTok is. I feel like people on Tiktok worry too much about getting popular by doing trends rather than making good videos.

9 Likes

I like how Dom and Dylan have their own bullet point

5 Likes

And we have Señor, Kevin, Orange, and Jaurshe :crown::crown::crown::crown:

2 Likes

squints

was that a flex?

(just yankin your chain- good job fam YA PUT IN WORK :clap:t5::clap:t5:)

3 Likes

honesty as this app has grown bigger its been impressive to see what dom and the byte staff has created

1 Like

I was born here on Byte. I lost my SM virginity with this app. So as far as I’m concerned this is my Home :house_with_garden:

2 Likes

“Now if only they’d make it 64 seconds,
then it’d not only be better, but perfect.”

2 Likes

I think a lot of people are asking for 32 seconds first.

"Eventually;

Freedom shall be exercised.

One can only hope.

In time."

same but for me it was the forums lol

2 Likes

I heard mauro is on it too

4 Likes

Agree with everything except the first point. I still think the app is really bulky and hard to use for new people. Especially the camera/recording.

In terms of visual design it’s amazing, but the UX has a lot of room to grow and improve.

But anyways, stan Dom for clearer skin.

1 Like

It’s cute that you added Dom it really is. Thought we wouldn’t notice ey :wink::joy:

Make more comparisons with Myspace please that made me happy.

1 Like

Building an audience is much easier.

5 Likes

the fact that the team listens to the community is so huge and i think it’ll be the main reason people stay here. platforms like twitter will just implement random features that no one asked for, and not listen to complaints or actual requests.

5 Likes

I attribute the app being better in some aspects to the developers/staff team for listening to their users. I don’t really see many apps listening to their users feedback and suggestions