Ready to be a famous Byter !?

I’m big fan of vine and I’m glad we have a new application that will replace vine. Since 2013, I was looking for techniques to have more subscribers but I could not, but today in 2019 I found techniques to have more it’s simple just to follow others first and communicate them and show them your good content. And you young Byter how much do you exicit to become popular on Byte !!! Write below I want to know your opinion!

11 Likes

I mean I want to become famous off byte but I know for a fact that I will be bad

4 Likes

Aww don’t say that! I’m sure you’re great :heart:

8 Likes

Just work hard and be consistent with your content and you might make it big :smile:

6 Likes

Ready to be one-hit wonder. Lol jk I’m so ready for byte, not so sure with being famous but I think I can also get there I guess

8 Likes

Iv never made a vine In my life but iv seen a lot if one compilations

2 Likes

That’s true

1 Like

It’s been a dream of mine to be Vine famous, now’s finally my chance! :blush:

5 Likes

same, i hope i get to do things i might’ve never been able to do before. that would be magical(best word i could come up with lol)

2 Likes

Same here!!

2 Likes

Idc about fame

1 Like

Being self-confident is the first step to success. Don’t be cocky, but confident.

4 Likes

I’ve had a Vine account, but it was about a year before it shut down. I only had 100 followers :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: but this time around will be different! Fresh new ideas, fresh new community, it’ll be great! And so will YOU!!!

1 Like

Im ready

1 Like

If you believe, you’re gonna make it. And obviously I’m readyyyyyyy.

1 Like

Im ready im ready im ready like freddy

1 Like

Hoping for the best, expecting the worst lmao. But tbh I’ve been making vids in preparation and 1% of them are alright so you can say I’ll definitely be the most famous byter

5 Likes

I got myself a rival :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

May the best byter win :smiling_imp::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Weird flex but, it was me that started the term ”byter”. :joy::man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes