Rated R Disney

You ever think about how a Disney movie would be if it were live action and rated R? I’ve been obsessing over Pinocchio as a man trying to avenge Geppeto’s murder.

“They thought he was a real boy, but it turned out he was a bad man… This Summer, Pinocchio like you’ve never seen him before!”

::cut to a scene of Pinocchio throwing a man into an industrial saw:: “He never saw that coming.” ::fade to black::

Anyone else?

Kane out.

3 Likes

Damn! I never got to see it that way, it would be traumatizing for my childhood hahaha

1 Like

I mean Hansel and Gretel has been turned into multiply horror movies, so if one were to turn a disney movie into a horror movie I wouldn’t be shocked :joy: however I’d never watch said movie bc I love disney too much and I don’t wanna be scarred lol

1 Like

If they made that I think my childhood would definitely be ruined :joy::sob:

2 Likes

Snow White and the 12 Dwarfs would be weird af

1 Like

Goddamn this wins the internet for me today.

You just gave a killer awesome idea to Disney for mature audience who like violence. best thing I saw on the internet today.

1 Like

Basically ABC’s Once Upon A Time

1 Like

Wth why is this actually a great idea

1 Like

Right in the childhood

1 Like

Oh kane, that’s actually good man hahaha :rofl::joy:

1 Like

would be quite wild but then again, interesting… Now that Disney have bought Fox I guess the lines may have a small chance of becoming a little more blurred.
Either way though parents would have to be very cautious about what their children see.

1 Like