Rare and Mysterious Bytes

Good afternoon all! :nerd_face:

I want to try something - I see so many bytes on this app that deserve WAY more attention.

Maybe they were lost to the ravages of time, maybe they were in that particular byter’s first few uploads. Maybe they are simply new to the platform - for whatever reason, their byte has not gotten the love it deserves.

So post 'em all below!

Let’s all have a good giggle and spread some positivity while we are all stuck inside :smiley::call_me_hand:

I’ll start!
@Beegenics

13 Likes
4 Likes

This byte is one of my personal favorites lol

4 Likes

Omg :rofl::rofl: what a mood

1 Like

This one gets my goat every time:

2 Likes

Did someone say…a SPOOKY unknown Byte??

This one was so funny and creepy at the same time but probably because it was, like, 5am lmao

OH, and here’s one by a friend of mine, @JoeJesus, and this one literally made me laugh so hard lmao HEESA WASHIN HIS HAND SO MOCH

https://byte.co/b/H2VcDSTzwap

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

Lmao these are hilarious :rofl: that first one is cursed :joy:

3 Likes

My new favorite byter on the rise – (this is rare)

4 Likes

I love these :joy: the socks and sandals one omfg

2 Likes

WoooOoooOh :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol, I’m glad you’ve enjoyed :love_you_gesture:t4: waiting for her to post more soon :zap::star2:

4 Likes

Thanks for linking them! :grin: Her humour is great :joy: I particularly enjoy this one

4 Likes

You have great taste, I Stan :upside_down_face::star2:

2 Likes

I bring him up all the time in these threads, but more people need to follow Wallpuncher!

And this girl quit Byte. But this made me laugh until I cried.

2 Likes

Hugs Plastic. Stoooop :pleading_face: you really liked it that much?

2 Likes

This one had me rolling :rofl: when I first saw it.
she doesn’t have a forum account, I would’ve tagged her

2 Likes

Dude, of course! It was so funny. You were just…WASHIN YO HANDS TOO MUCH shakes camera LMAOOOO

3 Likes

CaMeRa ShAkEsSsSs

2 Likes