Rants here

I just need to get this out there. There’s this one Olive Garden commercial that I’ve been seeing that shows a family laughing and eating breadsticks and for some reason THAT ONE COMMERICAL triggers me by reminding me that there are kids out there starving HERE AND IN OTHER COUNTRIES, BUT MEANWHILE, WE’RE HERE IN AMERICA STUFFING OUR FACES WHILE OTHERS ARE FIGHTING FOR SMALL PORTIONS OF FOOD.

That’s been on my mind for the last week I finally got that off my chest, feel free to leave your rants here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well… in country there are little kids asking for food in every corner :persevere::sleepy::cry::sob:

Man that must be hard to see, I would hate to live through that

Sadly this is happening, we americans and other nations take things for granted

2 Likes

Can you have the link of the commercial? In my country the kids steal to eat and because of the cold they suffer in winter they take a lot of drugs

I dont know in your contries but in Latin America is very normal to see in the street mothers with children asking for food and money

Yes, Latin America is like that but Venezuela man, its very hard to live there

1 Like

I was trying to find it but I couldn’t :frowning:

Shook I never thought about it that way :cry:

1 Like

Are you Shook? Think about Africa they are much worse than us,Just think that violations are normal there

1 Like

Wow that’s just really sad that we would make a commercial like that when people in other countries are literally dying of hunger

1 Like

Those commercials are so common tho but it does suck that we take food for granted :confused:

Having to learn about trigonometry. because apparently one day when I’m working in my adult job I’ll just have to whip out my mental ruler and figure out the missing side length of my work desk

1 Like

RIGHT. I fr don’t see why we need some of this stuff in the future :tipping_hand_man:t4: