Random Vs or planned Vs

What do you think will best Vs. Vs made by artists with 1 million+ followers or Vs made by random people that blow up like Crack kid and free shevacado. Want your opinion

4 Likes

Changed catagory to general discussion :+1:t3:

1 Like

honestly I like the random vines way better than a planned out idea by a big creator

10 Likes

Yes same. I always thought them way funnier but the popular people already had a big following so always got more attention

2 Likes

both. i feel like the crack kid and freshavacado were “one hit wonders”, i want to be consistent

8 Likes

I think that it’ll be a mix of popular and less popular.

2 Likes

Also there could be things like blocking out the haters by Brandon Bowen (I think that’s his name) who then became popular after his vine blew up

1 Like

Well the vines that are in every compilation were made by people with less than 200k I loved those people

1 Like

This seems like a thinly veiled post to shit on popular viners for no reason. Freshavocado was obviously planned and I don’t know why people act like it wasn’t. She thought of the joke and filmed herself saying it.

2 Likes

Not true. Christine Sydelko, Chloe lmao, Josh Kennedy, Cody KO

1 Like

No I’m not saying i didn’t like all the popular ones. I’m saying I always just found the spontaneous ones to be more funny

That’s what the thread title says but then your description is “did you like the small time viners with stuff like (insert popular vine here) or those guys with millions of followers!” It wasn’t subtle

1 Like

I’m going to have to say both. At least time to time.

2 Likes

I like the random ones better, they’re so funny and it’s like you never expect it.

1 Like

I enjoy Both pretty equally :ok_hand:

I mean. I find it hard to pick. Like there were some really funny Vines by random people, but that was like their only Vine that was semi decent. While the famous Viners just didn’t have consist quality with those 1 hit wonders, but they were funny. Not saying the sucked.

So I feel like it’s hard to pick a favorite. But just my opinion

3 Likes

Unscripted viral Vs are almost always better. But it’s very difficult to consistently post good unplanned content.

2 Likes

Depends on the creators and the context. Personally I’m extremely random so I’m drawn to more random styles stuff, BUT I also don’t mind a good planned out video by a good artist.

1 Like

I hope to be that V’r who’s one video hits it big but I grow from that

2 Likes

I like both types as long as the planned isn’t like to planned if that makes sence like its still funny and not over done

1 Like