Random Inspiration at 3AM

It’s like, 3AM, and I’m supposed to be asleep, but something has been weighing on my mind recently.

I read a forum post made by @evathediva and it just sat on me and weighed on my heart. There have been people coming to me on Instagram, asking for advice and I don’t think I’m giving them justice on there.

So, I’m going to be giving them justice here.

The big question that I keep getting asked is: How do I become popular on Byte?

All I can say is this- keep doing what you’re doing. Keep posting the weird, the crazy, and the wild. (Please be safe though.) What you are doing right now, is perfecting your craft. If your craft is singing, keep singing. If your craft is art, keep drawing. Keep doing what you love and eventually other people will take notice. It will be frustrating at times, but you mustn’t compare yourself with others. Your journey and their journey are two different things but the destination is the same. And if you put in the work, you will get there.

“If you want to achieve, as much as you want to breathe- then you will succeed.”

And this isn’t just for Byte, you can apply this to life as well. You can do anything you put your mind to. The concept of the word “no” is not in my vocabulary. If I want it bad enough, then I will get it. My parents taught me that the word “no” should inspire me to get to that “yes”. “Yes, I can.” “Yes, I will.”

“Yes, I did it.”

TL; DR? Just keep trying. People will notice your content and your passion. They won’t if you give up. Giving up is the first wave of regret. You have to keep going. Keep going and have faith in the process. The road to success isn’t easy, but it’s relieving when you’ve made it.

my chest feels lighter. Hopefully this inspired whoever read this, or maybe it got lost in the forums :woman_shrugging:t5: I said what I said and I meant every word.

13 Likes

i appreciate this a lot. thanks man

5 Likes

Well, I’m glad that I stayed up… it’s demon hours :hot_face:… this is the inspiration I needed after drinking hot coco right now.

My advice would be to post what you’re comfortable with as you stated above and don’t stress out about numbers. Clout chasing won’t last but will do harm to your mental health.

:heavy_plus_sign::heart::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yes - yes to this entire thing. :heart:

3 Likes

:heart: Satturnny sis, you make my heart so happy. Thank you for everything :innocent:

2 Likes

@rommie @arf @Jaurshe @Pac

I’m glad I could inspire y’all haha :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for referencing my forum! All the love and appreciation for you and your content❤️

2 Likes

“If you want to achieve, as much as you want to breathe- then you will succeed.” - This reminds me of The Eric Thomas speech.

1 Like