R.I.P Etika

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/kotaku.com/popular-youtuber-etika-dies-at-29-1835842910/amp

Here are some hotlines numbers for anyone who is struggling mentally, speak to someone close like a family member or a close friend or call, you are important and we all care for each other

United Kingdom :uk: 116 123

United States :us: 1-800-273-8255

Canada :canada: 1 800 456 4566

Ireland :ireland: 116 123

Philippines :philippines: 2919

Australia :australia: 131 114

France :fr: 01 45 39 40 00

29 Likes

I was waiting for one of these, maybe just put the hotlines down and change title

9 Likes

Thank you for this.

5 Likes

This man right here was unarguably one of my favorite YouTubers. His content help me laugh through some hard times, and to see what he went through in the months leading to this and to see him go like this is truly heartbreaking. My deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

#JoyconBoyz forever.

5 Likes

I was waiting for someone to put a post about etika in the forum. Thank you and r.i.p to etika

7 Likes

Rest in peace, watched him all the time. Super super sad, wish he could have gotten help

4 Likes

Long Live Etika and he does have funny content

4 Likes

Long Live Etika

3 Likes

Not gonna lieโ€ฆIโ€™m kinda pissed. Somebody should have helped him. Mom? Best Friend? THERAPY?!
Internet fame isnโ€™t worth losing your mental health. :100:

R.I.P Etika :pray:

7 Likes

Rest in Peace :pensive::fist:t4:

4 Likes

I never knew him, but it saddens me to see him end his life. I hope his family is okay.

6 Likes

I wouldnโ€™t say the fame got to him. It just seems like certain kind of career paths attract certain kind of people. For whatever reason a lot of content creators are like this. Iโ€™m not here to bash him or say nothing bad, but rather a pattern Iโ€™ve observed over the years of seeing content creators. Look at all these musicians such as Prince, Mac Miller who overdosed on drugs.

6 Likes

I didnโ€™t watch his videos but its sad to see the way his life ended. I hope this brings mental health into the light more.

4 Likes

Rip man . #gamercommunity

1 Like