Quotable Bytes

People talk a lot about vines. One was quoted literally early today by someone ordering an oover javer.
Some people say they haven’t seen any quote able bytes
Keeping in mind most of the most quotable are that way because they felt organic, or clean editing (helium balloons, Jared 19) have you seen any bytes you think are quite able?
I don’t doubt they will come NATURALLY, just has anyone already seen some? I would prefer not self promotion

9 Likes

I personally haven’t seen any yet. I think it’s probably just because byte is too young. People are also trying to replicate vine, which is resulting in what are basically old vines re filmed. I have a feeling that we will be seeing some good content very soon.

6 Likes

YES
@senorpequenos I say “shut the frick up I’m collecting clues” all the time from the Blues Clues byte rofl it’s my favorite. Also I quote the “I wish that I had Jessie’s girl” one

7 Likes

https://byte.co/b/Dqr6RXazUMp

@Jaurshe created one of my favorite bytes so far :rofl:

6 Likes

Army posted this :joy::joy::joy: the comments are loving his “drinking the ice” annoyance. I find it hilarious lol

6 Likes

If you mean that strained groan at the end I can go ahead and have it copyrighted.

9 Likes

I am honored :pray: :pray: never thought I’d be quoted ever :heart:

9 Likes

Eyyyyy :joy: thank you for mentioning me lol

5 Likes

I loved that byte​:joy::joy:

4 Likes

Your one of my favorites! Behind the byte was show to me by all my friends who use the app, your defiantly out groups agreed upon favorite

5 Likes

omg really?? :heart::heart: Wow that’s so cool, that means so much to me, love you guys!!

8 Likes

I feel like Byte.co/Bwise has some quotables lmao

3 Likes

I think @Tylerwinrow 's vibe check is quotable, I’ve really been repeating those words in my head for the past two days

5 Likes

“My life sucks, but at least my face is crackalakin… literally” - Me

4 Likes

“F**k you mom… I’m not cleaning my room.”

13 Likes

“damn that’s a nice ass picture”

16 Likes

“NORINA’S PHONE?? NORINA’S PHONE? @Fvidz

8 Likes

“Lower your voice.” - @Tupac

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: