Quickie idea post

Idea 1, third tab or something where all your ‘watched’ videos go, I would scroll through my following, if I leave the app or refresh I dont have to scroll endlessly to get to that content. (hope that makes sense, basically I don’t want to see the same video twice just give me that yummy yummy - ok sorry)

Idea 2, post notifications I want to know when my faves post or like a bubble when there are new additions to my feed when I’m somewhere else in the app

23 Likes

The legend himself posted and I like both your ideas hopefully byte team considers!

11 Likes

Post notifs are soon probably. But the idea watched bytes sounds interesting. :eyes:

4 Likes

right? And same thing with the popular pages! I just want new content CONSTANTLY

7 Likes

Gave you a heart for yummy yummy. Also these are good ideas.

7 Likes

yes yes yes please we need post notifications!!! to know when dad @gopysyk and king @_Orange posts ;( hahaha Im missing a lot of great creators posts and this feature will help a lot

3 Likes

i like both ideas, watched column and notifications for when a specific byter posts.

1 Like

Yes!! I’m okay with even just having my “already watched” videos removed from my “following” page just so content I haven’t seen is automatically at the top of that “following page”…instead of seeing same videos multiple times/scrolling for a while to get to unseen content. Totally agree. I’m writing this at 3am I hope it reads coherently lol

3 Likes