Quick thought

So say you blow up and someone recognizes you in the street or mall how do you think you would react when they come up to you

1 Like

Hopefully not like creepy stalker fans :joy: but if so I’d still try and be nice. Maybe they’d ask for a photo or somin’

1 Like

Umm to be honest. I don’t go outside enough for people to do that if it ever were to happen (high doubt it would but you never know). And if I did go out then oh god please don’t run up to me I’m just an antisocial teenager who doesn’t like strangers

1 Like

Hmmm If you ever see me around, don’t doubt in coming to say hi! It’s always fun to meet my viewers, I owe you all a lot!

4 Likes

“Smile and wave boys… Smile and wave”

I had 2 or 3 incidents where random strangers recognized me from V*ne. It was surprising and awesome and quite humbling, really.
Truth is, though — if you’re being yourself in your content, meeting a viewer presents no pressure. You get to just be yourself with them too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t know if the user it’s in case of being able to save the user and if it’s true. But yeah, I’d say hi to you and to fans.