Question to All

Who here watches Rupaul’s Drag Race?

6 Likes

I have but havent finished every season

2 Likes

Are you watching this season’s?

1 Like

LITERALLY my favourite show!!! The only episode I haven’t seen is the one that aired tonight so no spoilers lol

1 Like

I should. What are you watching on? Is it on hulu?

1 Like

Girl I do, but I watch it on saturdays so if you want to talk about the latest episode I’ll approach you tomorrow lol

1 Like

It airs on VHS every Friday night

1 Like

Me, just saw the promo for all stars 5​:raised_hand: yesterday, btw whose your fav queens y’all :raised_hand:

But when is AS5 airing thought? I imagine they’re gonna finish s12 first but like :face_with_monocle:

5th of june, as far as I understand it. I’ve been trying to avoid all images and news because I like seeing the cast on that first episodes but I doubt I’ll be able to keep spoiler free that long. Already know 3 names

1 Like

Tbh me too but I saw spoilers a few months ago (accidentally) so I watched the vids hoping for details but didn’t see any but yeah THANKS!

The only new twist is that there is a different lip sync for your legacy, that’s what I heard

Yeah I heard that too after the Tom foolery of Manila’s elimination (no hate on Naomi though it’s a competition)

1 Like

I’ve hated the Lipsync for your legacy mechanic since the very first time it was introduced. Not that AS1 was any better, but I’d literally beg for just… the normal elimination method? Public voting somehow? I don’t know, but I don’t like the strategy of it all

1 Like

Life’s not fair😔

1 Like