Question of you guys!

So I’ve been away for a little bit and I feel so out of place now on byte. My question is , how do I get back into the grove of things!? I so scared I just won’t have any ideas. :disappointed:

10 Likes

Just pickup where you left off :metal: dont let it get to your head.

6 Likes

What @MikeFaria said. Just start by liking other people’s work. Comment if you feel comfortable. I try to check out everyone’s stuff who like my bytes. It’s usually how I discover new people.

Welcome back! :slight_smile::vulcan_salute:t3::yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Get inspired and remember why you joined in the first place. Look at others content on the app or people outside the app who have inspired you :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Welcome back, continue the grind✨

3 Likes

Create. If its something you want to do and you do it with passion- everything will fall into place. don’t be too hard on yourself. Just have some fun with it!

1 Like

If it makes YOU laugh or feel whatever. Post it. If you don’t like your own stuff neither will other people.

I’ve deleted plenty of my own stuff and even collabs with people! Just try again and don’t give up. Perseverance is key to continue improving your craft on byte.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Don’t think about it too much. It’s okay welcome back! :blush:

1 Like

“Shoot” (ur content) and ask questions later - rarely does anyone swing homeruns on every time at bat.

We failed more than we succeed but we understand it’s all about refinement :blush::gift_heart:

2 Likes

This is a very welcoming and supportive community, welcome home😁

1 Like

Creative work is exhausting. Try to schedule it out as much as you can. I see guys that make 3-5 posts a day. I always laugh a little bit because to me that’s 3-5 days worth of content, and these people I often see burn out the quickest. It’s like running a race. If you’re going to sprint at the start you’ll end up in last by the end.

Set realistic goals for yourself that you know your life can keep up with. The more you practice creativity the more inspired you’ll be. Creativity, while fun can be a chore and you need to do it consistently to stay inspired.

3 Likes

its like a muscle. the more you use it the stronger it becomes.

also check this this its pretty interesting, youre not alone.

1 Like