Question of the day > Have you ever been cheated?

as someone who just learned that he was being cheated. I wonder what do you think? how would you react to such a situation… I just laugh for minutes, do you think it’s normal? :joy::slightly_smiling_face::confused::pensive::cry::sob:

5 Likes

I cheated on a class assignment before. But I’ve never gotten cheated on sadly. :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I don’t think I remember cheating in a test.

Relationship wise, nope.

2 Likes

Sad days, bruv :fist:t5: I have both cheated and been the cheatee. Karma works in mysterious ways, guv :coffee:.

2 Likes

no never been cheate don. Been used, dated someone as a dare and dated someone who didn’t really like me they were too afraid to tell me but no not cheated on… yet… lol

2 Likes

I was cheated on, and we’re still together. It was about a year ago. What happened was we moved in with each other, and about a month into that she got really drunk one night and went home with some random dude. The next week, she didn’t say anything about it until one day I was in the living room playing on my phone a song that’s kinda “our” song and she just broke down crying and confessed to me.

She said she didn’t know why she did it or where it came from - and that drinking played a big part of it. Call me a cuck or whatever, but I was more shocked than upset…and concerned for her. Basically, what followed was us talking things out a lot and negotiating what our feelings are about the whole thing.

It kinda helped that - we’re not a fully “open” relationship - but we’re not conventional in our arrangement so, like, yeah.

It’s a year later and I don’t think about it much. We both love each other very much and support each other and living with her is the most fun, most awesome relationship I’ve ever had with someone. I’m happy that I didn’t take the cheating as bad as we’re told to in society - the way I consider it, this girl is here for the long haul and that’s a road that is 100 miles long. To throw everything away just because a tire blew at the first mile seems like a waste.

3 Likes

I haven’t been because I have never been in a long relationship until now and I doubt my love would cheat on me. I know it’s optimistic but I trust him. Without trust, there’s nothing.

3 Likes