Question for the Millennials

Hi I’m from alt TikTok. I’m a makeup artist. Is there like a beauty community on here or something? I love following other makeup artists for inspiration and to stay motivated. Also I know you guys call this “vine 2.0” so would you mind if I posted more makeup type videos. I recognize this is your space and our minions just post deep fried videos so I just wanted to ask. It would be cool if there were more communities like that here.

10 Likes

Not a millennial but /fashion+beauty is the community for you. We don’t mind you posting makeup type vids, as long as u have fun!

7 Likes

/fashion+beauty FTW

4 Likes

^ as those 2 said. Maybe some of you newbies can help make it big cause that community is tiny tiny. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Post whatever makes you happy! Love seeing a diverse offering of content so if makeup/beauty is your thing, own it!!!

1 Like

At one point there was and then it got removed with an update but it looks like it’s back. Not a lot of people did the makeup thing for a long time but I hope it makes a return. It’d be cool to see more variety on byte instead of everyone thinking they have to be funny to use the app.

4 Likes

“I recognize this is your space and our minions just post deep fried videos so I just wanted to ask”

Bytes for everyone. Post anything you want :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I love makeup videos. Y’all are so talented

3 Likes

The great thing about this app is you can post anything you want in there is definitely a beauty channel or section have fun!!!:sparkling_heart:

1 Like