Question About Rebyte Notification

Sometimes I do see in the app notifications that someone rebyted me, whereas most of the time after I get the pop-up notification that someone rebyted me and click my notifications there is nothing…it seems to be completely random and idk what’s happening lol.

9 Likes

I’m on android and it showed in app for me onee time… besides that only in notifications :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Same also an android

Lol I too am a member of the android family. This has happened to me as well.

1 Like

i only get a rebyte notification not on the actual app

2 Likes

Like 90% of the time I dont. It’s weird…

I get push notifications (seem to be delayed, unless people are liking my video and then 5 minutes later rebyting it) no in app. So the way to “check” a rebyte notification is to go to the users profile and view their rebytes. But if you saw it and missed the user, you could always try to go through your likes

1 Like

Yeah i sometimes check ppls rebytes just to make sure I saw it right lol. I usually see who all rebytes it’s just random which way I’m notified

I got a Rebyte for the first time in weeks a few days ago, and I was like OMG A PERSON :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: and then I clicked the notification, only for it to not be in my feed. Also android. I looked for it for like ten minutes so I could get a dopamine rush from approval, but to no avail :pleading_face::point_right::point_left:

1 Like

Android gang here :triumph: yeah I too get rebyte notifs and I used to see the “x rebyted” comment on my notif feed for a limited time, but now it doesn’t show up at all:( just magically turns into an “x liked” comment thingy

2 Likes

@neefy @PlasticRice damn androids do be buggin

2 Likes

issa evil world we live in :triumph::100:

1 Like

I can’t wait for a creator stat view.

I do a lot of data analytics and being able to see the trends, insight, and better understand both my followers, and how my content is being received are :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

1 Like