Question about Byte Beats

So i noticed that you can only access the beats after you record a video which is nice for if you upload a byte from camera role. However it be cool to be able to record with the beats (it probably be better for dance vids and stuff too), is there any reason for why this is like this? Im actually pretty pumped about this feature thought I’m planning on trying something neat and ‘‘left field’’ if you will with it, can’t wait for more beats!

6 Likes

I don’t see why there is a reason why they wouldn’t do this. You should move it to the Ideas cateagory to see what you will get. wouldn’t hurt to give it a shot!

5 Likes

The real question can we use beats for rap challenge :headphones::microphone:

6 Likes

As of now no because it mutes the clip and you can only hear the beat you picked. So unless you wanna write a poem and display it on screen with a beat you’re outta luck :man_shrugging:t2::joy:

3 Likes

New Byte ‘Rap Battle’ channel confirmed? Where creators just roast each other to the new Byte Beats?

3 Likes

I’m down with that :eyes::fire::fire: Rap Battle or Roast Challenge (don’t @ sensitive people)

1 Like

Well it’s like that because the beats that show up for you to choose from are specifically just for bytes at a certain length so they loop perfectly. In the future, what you’re suggesting would be cool tho.

5 Likes

Never thought of that but yeah makes sense :ok_hand:t3:. Also I’ve been experimenting with it and basically the music just speeds up or slows down to match the length of the video. So every tune is available all the time however at rapid speed not all of the sound the greatest :point_right:t3::point_left:t3:

1 Like