Quarantine house: byte edition

If you had to pick four folks from byte to be quarantined with, who would it be?

11 Likes

@orange, @Stephy, JPrince, @idk_annaa

7 Likes

Anyone who has cats. Or bunnies. Or alpacas. Or anything soft. Or chocolate. Or who likes to play phase 10 and doesn’t care that I sing loudly. To everything.

6 Likes

Why choose 1,2,3,4,5 an so on? Why not everyone on the platform? You know how crazy an dope that be? It be rad

14 Likes

I agree w Alex but it would be funny to do like a real world “Byters Edition” lol so imma roll w that and that’s usually like 7 cast members including myself so! 1. @rommie 2. @Dollpower 3. @Pac 4. @christyonce 5. @taylordawson 6. @orange 7. @gemikun And then Bc I’m that into reality TV, there would be a twist w/ 5 more additional casts members and those would be @marcusbourlard , @Lacieyl , @satturnny , @shanshie , and of course the king himself @dom

This would be a dope cast and a dope season of the real world “Byters Edition” lmaoooo

19 Likes

@Shapingspace (Abby), @gts8675301 (Gray), @rommie (Unstable Queen), and @marcusbourlard (Marcus)

I believe I won’t be able to sleep, it’s none stop litness :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Is it because we’re like wildcards or something LOL

7 Likes

LMFAO I thought I was a wildcard.

5 Likes

Y’all would draw dumbass stuff on my face while I’m sleeping

9 Likes

Lmao NO! It’s Because I wouldn’t be able to deal w you and @Pac at the same time for a full 3 months or however long these shows usually run, so if it was a special twist you’d come in half way :joy::joy: y’all would rlly see me be unstable if this were really happening lol I lowkey wish it would. If I ever get rich and own a production company, I’ll holla at you.

6 Likes

We will be binge-watching anime series :ok_hand:t4::shushing_face:

6 Likes

@Pac @PlasticRice @neefy & @ThatGeezerJoey y’all watching Lotr with me

8 Likes

@PlasticRice will be the alarm :pleading_face::joy:

7 Likes

Just give him bananas and he’ll be fine

7 Likes

Social distancing! Even with a mansion, that’s mad crowding

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be good for your chances of infection if your immune systems being tortured by being awake, but sounds mad fun!

5 Likes

Hell yes. YES YES YES DEMII. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

BEEP BEEP BANANA PLEASE BE MY FRIENDS [smol letters]

6 Likes

I’d just be sending it with the full squad, lego soda ayyyy.

3 Likes

@PlasticRice @marcusbourlard @NoseVac @gemikun

7 Likes