Quality vs quantity. opinions?

Upload frequently with humourless content vs upload good content may be not that not that frequently. Where do you see more successs interms of loops etc?

4 Likes

Quality. For me anyways

7 Likes

I think @PlasticRice mentions very good points in this post (regarding quality vs quantity read section 2):

For me personally, I would prefer to go with quality over quantity.

4 Likes

I see people uploading once every 10 minutes and they are obviously gaining quite a few followers because of the sheer exposure. But, that won’t last. @Bigpants puts out once MAYBE twice a day and hes growing like crazy cause they’re hilarious and unique videos. So upload at least once a day to stay active but make sure it’s the best content you can do.

8 Likes

I believe they are two sides of the same coin. Quantity gives exposure, and Quality keeps people wanting to see more. You must find a balance.

2 Likes

You want a happy medium here. Quantity with good quality is key. It keeps your name out there and people will actually enjoy the content they are seeing.

5 Likes

+1 on quality always. The trick is to define what quality is to you, and also where’s the middle line between quality and quantity. At some point, the law of diminishing returns comes into play and you just gotta stop and put it out there :smile:

2 Likes

Quality, all day every day. I wish I could practice what I preach, but I’m slowly getting there. I was able to wait 5 whole hours to upload today…it was agonizing.

1 Like

I have both tho…

3 Likes

I know there are people that post at least once a day, but, I have a damn job and can’t always do that, so, I just post whenever I can. Quality does matter to me, so, I try to only post things I won’t turn around and delete an hour later like I did on Vine all the time. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You’re lucky I wish lolll

2 Likes