QR Codes for an automatic follow?

Feel like having a special Byte version of a QR code would be super cool. Whether it would be for following a specific person or to navigate someone new to download the Byte app. Thoughts? Anything to add?

7 Likes

im pretty sure some thing like this was discussed in this topic

be sure to search before you create a new topic

3 Likes

When i created the topic, nothing showed up :man_shrugging:

1 Like

dont u think this is extra thing?! Like if you want to follow anyone just search it and follow it instead scanning his/her QR Code. Just my opinion

1 Like

Being Extra is always cool, i can see someone putting their QR Code on a tshirt or on a Billboard. Different ways of using todays tech.

3 Likes

IDK That might be the move. Let’s see

1 Like

I like this idea. Many social media platform has this besides youtube etc. I am for this which it’ll make it easy to follow people.

I even made a forum about the barcode as well :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes

1f6587ef646ee64b

1 Like

ooh i like what you said about putting the special code onto things because it would look cooler and more unique than a username!

1 Like

qr codes are so widely supported they would be great for this feature in my opinion

for example i know my iphone camera app allows me to scan qr codes so it would be super easy to just whip your phone out and scan someones code to take me straight to their profile on byte

love this idea

1 Like