Pwease cwitique me uwu @thecatholicchurch

I dont use uwu language seriously dont critique me on that. Also i probably wont cry if you critique me i only cry about school work😘

8 Likes

Ok.

2 Likes

ur doing amazing sweetieeee :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks dad

2 Likes

ur welcome son

1 Like

You post gold :star2: I saw recent everywhere (e.g. Trending & Timeline), keep uploading :yum::rocket:

Nothing I dislike really :man_shrugging:t4: --/10

3 Likes

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:thank you sir

2 Likes

You’re pretty funny lol I’m surprised I’m only finding you know! My favourite vid is definitely the red lobster proposal one :joy: the only advice I could give you is (if you don’t already) film with your back camera :man_shrugging:t2: Other then that just keep it up lol

1 Like

Thank you so much!! And also, thank you. I’ve never thought about filming with the back camera, idk why. I will definitely try! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

I don’t see anything and thats coming from a film ish kind of critic who is picky lol. You have had some good things happen trending etc so keep up with the consistency and I thin u will do good fam!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

yea i only came here to critique the title…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: it’s an attention grabber, i know

1 Like

It worked, I’ll check your account in a bit and give some actual feedback lol

1 Like

Your bytes are good, you got good content, you seem to be getting good activity and going in the right direction so id say keep it up. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you sir

2 Likes