Public Service Annocunment (guys I'm just joking pls don't hurt me)

The Tik Tok army is growing stronger by the minute, they must be stopped! :speaking_head:

Also all jokes aside, what do you think of videos like these?

9 Likes

Changed to #vids as it is about a video

Yeah I’m fine with them, they’re a decent guilty pleasure to indulge in while we wait for the app

6 Likes

byters rise up!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

BYTE GANG :triumph:

3 Likes

waiting for byte doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to enjoy something else

3 Likes

And I didn’t say that :upside_down_face:, I just asked for your guys opinions on these videos

3 Likes

I moved it back to #youtube-vine-instagram-etc (you were right @samderricott).

Some are funny, but I saw a few that weren’t for me.

4 Likes

I like

3 Likes

Some of these are legitimately hilarious and I love them. I have no complaints but instead an observation. I believe that they miss the spontaneous nature of vine sometimes cause they have more context. For example if the first one were limited to 6 secs, she would have just come into the room and yelled “make some noise if you have nipples!!” With no setup for the joke and it would’ve been pure punchline and outrageousness/absurdity; which is a particular type of comedy that I think vine perfected.

Either way this is hilarious and I thank you for posting it.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

6 Likes

i watch these compilations and like them a lot :man_shrugging: i don’t think they’re particularly indicative of the typical tiktok experience

16 Likes

I was thinking the same, but along the lines that the language in some didn’t match what I thought would be directed to tiktoks audience. I’ve seen some with strong language like some of @RexTestarossa’s, but these were a bit more “edgy” (if thats the word).

4 Likes

I like the compilations on YT, I find some of them pretty funny, there’s definitely some talent on there. I’ll pass on some of the iffy content :grimacing:

3 Likes

TikTok is generally known as the “lip-syncing musical app”, but it’s ultimately just a short form video app. Whenever I watch TikTok’s comedic and talent videos, I can’t help but like them more than the music stuff. I guess I get that old-Vine feeling from them :wink:

6 Likes

Like Sam said tiktok is a guilty pleasure and I think it’s a very entertaining app

4 Likes

That’s an interesting point! :smile:

1 Like

That’s true :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s great man, nice to know the app has its moments :smile:

2 Likes

Yeah there are some that are definitely hit or miss
…I’ll leave

2 Likes

I definitely agree!

2 Likes