Proud of us~

This community I swear. I’ve never been a part of a community more civil, more wholesome, more uplifting. I mean yeah we’ve had some entertaining spats, but they were few and far between! I have high hopes for byte, knowing its OG community is doing this well. Proud of you!! Proud of us!! <3 <3

33 Likes

Love this community and love how strong it is and it’s just going to get stronger I can’t wait for byte and what it’s going to bring!

11 Likes

21 Likes

proud of us too, thanks guys

10 Likes

I agree with this. This community is more like a family to me. Y’all are just amazing.

9 Likes

i’m so proud to call you all my friends

5 Likes

this is so EPIC

4 Likes

The beauty of this, is that we’re from all over the world, different continents, different countries, same passion :heart:

8 Likes

I am crying. :laughing:

Proud of this community too! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

This community makes me happier than my actual friends do. Thank you guys :heart:

6 Likes

Dats true this community does really be tight knit and feels homey

7 Likes

I feel the same! I really love this community :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This kind of things make me feel right about byte

5 Likes

You guys are awesome people. I’m so proud of y’all. Not gonna lie this thread gave me the feels. :sob::sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Yassss thank u for the amazing motivation :star2::star2::star2:

4 Likes

I really hope this community does not break after the release of byte and that we can collaborate in the future. The best group!!!

4 Likes

AHHH Gabbit. Kill it with fire!!!

2 Likes

nooooo i was gonna post it

4 Likes

So true! Let’s make it stay like this as it grows

3 Likes

It’s interesting how none of us would probably ever have crossed paths if it weren’t for byte. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes