Promoting YouTube Account

Hey all, this is my first topic post on the forums and I just wanted to share my YouTube account :call_me_hand: if you watched the Black Mirror special, Bandersnatch, I posted two funny vids on that. One of which was Bandersnatch as Vines. Anyway, I’d be happy if ya’ll would check it out! :blush::love_you_gesture:

YouTube account:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2ZiY6GHHh2AziSJpK7Yvwg

8 Likes

Subscribed Benny! :smile::cloud::zap:Gotta support my discord brother :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you!!! :smile::smile::smile::blush:

2 Likes

Black mirror is one of the best TV series ever

2 Likes

Agreed :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

“Morgz? More Like NOrgz” vid had me laughing. People will fake anything these days just to get make some money as a content creator. Seems likes a lot of people like reality t.v

2 Likes

LOLL ty for watching it and enjoying it!! :smile: ugh ikr it’s so annoying. These people need to be stopped lol

2 Likes

I see where you’re coming from but a reality show with no conflict what so ever would be annoying. If you have netflix just check out Terrace House: Aloha State to watch one of the most boring reality shows you’ve ever seen. I’m not condoning his behavior, but drama is what people seem to want. YT drama channels have proven it. That’s just my 2 cents

1 Like