Promote each other an become friends to make the next team 10 lol :)

I have some experience with social media, I had a YouTube channel with 10k which got termed (Nyle shark) and vine with couple hundred followers. So let’s be friends and grow together give me up install or follow me n we’ll talk? Insta: @Nyle_sharique_

3 Likes

I’m down :fire:

2 Likes

Not sure if I want to be team 10 haha but my v2 name will hopefully be Dylan Reb. You could also follow me on insta @dill003 or Twitter @dylan_reb or add me on snap @dillybar003

1 Like

You make want to check this topic to minimize duplicate threads

1 Like

What’s it gonna be called, Team 11? xD

2 Likes

My instagram is @thomybalca and my user of V2 will be the same (@thomybalca)

1 Like

Add me @aleenasamji

1 Like

Hey! I’m 22 years old just trying to make a name out of myself. I love to sing and dance. I just released a song called “LikeIDo” it’s about my girlfriend. I really want feedback and if you guys can help share it. Also, follow me on Spotify which is Romelo Thomas. Please click this link to listen to my song please that would be amazing thank you! If you guys can add this to your playlist you guys would be awesome! Can’t wait for this app to come out. https://open.spotify.com/album/41rWhu8mNcY1tPObrcmKTu?si=B1OfF_rlRB2kudxalDixsQ

1 Like

Hi! I’m Karalyn. My YouTube is VivaLaKani. I just started and would appreciate anything. My Instagram and Snapchat is also VivaLaKani. I’d love if you guys could check it out and give me some feedback. Definitely let me know yours too so I can do the same✨

1 Like

Www.instagram.com/isabelroobles

1 Like

This was almost a year ago. Wow

2 Likes

Damn…time flies

2 Likes

Team 10 so trash, I mean garbage bin.

Yeah I dont even remember posting this damn, well Im making a group on instagram within 24 hours so just dm me on @nyleshark on instagram. Ill add ya!

@bevs on byte, 19 y.o from the Bx tryna make people laugh. I reciprocate any support even a like or rebyte! @v1brian on IG for any groupchats

@cesargilsalazar is my instagram @begodly is my byte let me know what’s poppin.

Im down! @gedsharp20042 is my instagram and @Geds Is my Byte!

@brandmbauer on insta
@artboy on byte