Progress for byte

How is the progress for the byte so far?

5 Likes
7 Likes

What about for the official app?

1 Like

that is the official app. the release date for the full app is still not planned.

5 Likes

Is the released app close?

1 Like

The app isn’t released yet. it is currently in beta. it’s on beta phase two, phase three should be coming soon hopefully, you can read on how it’s going in the most recent bulletin. or cami’s latest post

3 Likes

apparently beta 3 is supposed to be launched sometime this month.

2 Likes

THIS MONTH?? ARE YOU SURE??? I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR IT PATIENTLY LIKE A GOOD CHILD, BUT IF BETA 3 COMES THIS MONTH ILL LOSE IT!

(I’m sorry for shouting I just got excited :disappointed:)

4 Likes

Yessir beta 3 this month :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I understand the enthusiam. From what I heard (supposdely) this beta will remain open till the official release.

What happen to the people who signed up during the “one week beta sign up”. I put my name down during that time but didn’t receive anything :frowning: I really want to get involved

1 Like

There hasn’t been any beta testings since then so you have a chance to be part of the next one. Just gotta keep a lookout for when they announce beta phase 3 and the next phases after that where they invite more people to test the app :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Are u ready to experience the hype of our lives when byte comes out?!:sunglasses::rofl:

Beta 3 is gonna be so lit. :weary::pray:

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Is this going to be the last beta testing (phase 3) before the official release of the app?

It’s going FANTASTIC!!!

There might be one more, I guess the official release is next year January, this is just my guess.

The staff hasn’t said whether, or not beta phase 3 will be the last one before full release. They’ve only said it’s an “always on beta” that they’ll add community members to from the other signups.

1 Like