Profile Video Trailer

I think having the option to upload a video trailer or featured video as an option on the profile page (like YouTube), so it’s pinned right under the bio would be rad. This would be super helpful for those of us creating series content or simply wanting to introduce ourselves/characters to viewers. Also, it would be awesome if it were to follow the 16 second timeframe you’re testing right now.

21 Likes

Bumping this :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
  • will smith voice * ah that’s hot! thats hot!
4 Likes

LMFAOOOO… oh snapppppp! It’s cowabunga :flushed:

3 Likes

OH SNAP IT’S RAP LEGEND PAC! :point_right: :sunglasses: :point_right:

3 Likes

I second this :smile:

3 Likes

Ma’am you have taste, and I definitely stan :handshake:

3 Likes

the feeling is mutual, king!

3 Likes

4 Likes

That seems pretty cool :sunglasses::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I like this idea. There are a few posts of mine that I’d like to introduce as a series. Organization like this would make the bytes make more sense.

4 Likes

I don’t know how useful a profile trailer would be, aside from the mini-series case you mentioned.

However, It would be dope to have a featured video. I’ve got some gems that I don’t want to get buried with time, and this is one way to prevent that!

3 Likes

Yes yes YES!!!

I think a pinned byte like how you can pin a tweet on Twitter would be SO INCREDIBLE. I have over 100 bytes I’ve made since December before the app even launched and those early ones have all but gathered dust and been forgotten.
Would be so cool to be able to feature a different older favorite byte of mine every day or so, if I wanted!!

4 Likes

Bumping this again because I literally think about it on the daily and think it’s so cool and different and awesome. PLEASE consider this, byte team! #creativityfirst

1 Like