Profile colour, colour wheel

So i was reading @gemikun’s post and it gave me an idea. He was asking for more profile colours and I must agree with him but this gave me an idea.

If we had a colour wheel like this as well as one with black in the middle for darker colours
wheel-5-ryb

Byte can still make more presets, but this let’s you get more creative with it. Coordinates for the wheel would be great for if you want a specific colour.

P.S. I put the ‘‘u’’ in colour cause i’m Canadian and it’s the correct way to spell it so :shushing_face::joy:

15 Likes

Would love to see this

3 Likes

I love this :star_struck: but would be epic if we used stars to unlock this :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I agree actually. Time to put those stars to use!

5 Likes

Colour wheel! waters at the mouth

5 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

I really want a galaxy background. I’m greedy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think we should just make everything space.

4 Likes

Floaties already exist though? :thinking:

3 Likes

I have no floaties. :sob:

Damn my old phone!

3 Likes

:0 fellow canadian, did not know that.

Also, along with bytes presets, maybe the first or last preset box is the colour that lets you customize it. Maybe even an option in there to save custom presets. Custom presets might make the idea a lil complicated, but the colour wheel would be great

Also, adding the link to this in my ideas thread cause I love this idea lol

6 Likes

Yooooo me tooo!!! A galaxy background would look so dope, especially if it’s moving too like a GIF :flushed:

3 Likes

YES! Exactly!

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they matched the preset background color with the text color so it is visible. Adding color wheel will now add additional layer of complexity to pick the complementary color for the text.

And the space background- what u guys want MySpace Themes back :joy:

1 Like

That is a good point
Maybe instead of the wheel then, it could be a bunch of boxes with colors that we can match, and according to the background color, it auto selects the best text color that will make it easy to read and visible

1 Like

True enough however if someone choses to “meme” the system and they make the text invisible that’s on their own free will lol cause at the end of the day TECHNICALLY they don’t need a bio so I don’t see a problem of someone doing it :man_shrugging:t2:

Also @FaizalDawx maybe it could recommend some colours like you said however not force you to pick one

1 Like

I just came on the forum to request more beige/neutral profile colours. or a sage green! basically, more earth tones pls! bright colours make my eyes hurt.

3 Likes