Private mode?

obviously most people want to get their funny, singing, dance, etc. videos out there for the world to see, but what are thoughts about a private mode for those who just want to share with people they know.?

14 Likes

That sounds really good! Do you think it should be like an “approve” kinda thing, where you control exactly who can view it? or something more automatic, like if you follow each other type-of-thing?

7 Likes

I really like this idea! I hope in one of the updates this becomes a thing!

4 Likes

Oh :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i wonder how would that look like on the UI, but good idea i suppose xD

1 Like

I’m probably not going to use it!! But I think it would be interesting to see this feature in the app. :ok_hand:

1 Like

This is an interesting concept and I could see people using it, but there would have to be some workaround so that reposting or “retweeting” your loops doesn’t make the loop public xD maybe private accounts wouldn’t allow people to “retweet” your loops? That could be interesting

2 Likes

yes, I agree that sounds like a good feature!

1 Like

Yes but it would kinda be like Instagram IMO

2 Likes

That would be good, if it’s just something to share with your family members or close friends only.

3 Likes

Is very cool the idea like Instagram, right?

1 Like

I think the same

1 Like

I think that you should be able to make a post private, but I think that profiles should stay public

1 Like

I think this is a great idea. This is how I use my instagram account, people ask to follow and I check them out and see if they’re not a spam account. If it’s someone I know from old ‘vine’ then I add them and follow back, if it looks like a person interested, I add them. I didn’t do this with Vine but I like the idea, especially if you want to make it private for a while then open it back up again with added content. ALlows for more control imho

3 Likes

Yessssss that’s a great idea

2 Likes

I think that this app is more of an entertainment app rather than a sharing app, so a private mode would be pointless

I think it should be like facebook, where you can choose varying levels of privacy. That way, people can use V2 without having to be worried about having the profiles found by people they don’t want to, or on the other hand, post some videos publically and keep some just for them and their friends.

1 Like