Pre-Tiktok invasion byters, where did you go?

I gotta follow all of you guys hold on :joy:

3 Likes

Aren’t you following all the people you like on Byte? They should be showing up in your timeline if you are. I’m still seeing lots of the people I follow, now more than ever.

12 Likes

Yeah most of us are still kicking around (ironically enough I’ve found more beta people that started posting again that used to be dead accounts :eyes:).

9 Likes

i’ve always been here :eye::lips::eye:

6 Likes

Still here, just getting buried by the influx of tiktokers

9 Likes

yep, still out here

8 Likes

Sup :clown_face:

6 Likes

Still here, many of us are. Some even came back. We just got burried because of the influx but we are here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

still here! i haven’t managed to get out to take any clips due to health but hopefully i can make a new byte soon :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m still here I just don’t post that often. I just ‘lurk’ these days.

3 Likes

I’m still here. Carried on as normal and still having fun.

2 Likes

Still here. Just started posting again with this influx. I just lurked for a while.

PS. Im using this thread to find people now.

3 Likes

hey im blending in with the gen Zers :sparkles:

7 Likes

im staring at my ceiling rn lol hbu

5 Likes

I grew pretty damn good for a bit. Lots of engagements and rebytes. Since the Tik tok invation I basically sit at 5-20 likes lol

4 Likes

Fangtastic and happy

5 Likes

My mix is pretty hard to stay engaged with rn imo. My feed is people making a quirky face and they add a little text. Also, the deep fried stuff.

On the positive side, I can just go over to the following tab and see my peeps there. I’ll probably try following some of the channel communities and see if that helps my mix.

5 Likes

Suuuuuhhhh dew I’m right here

4 Likes

Hiii still here :raising_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

I’m still here💖

3 Likes