Pre-Tiktok invasion byters, where did you go?

I liked a lot of you guy’s style of content but I can’t find any of you anymore (other than the ones I follow)

19 Likes

I mean I’m still here as well as many of us :call_me_hand:t2: Depending on what kind of content you are looking for I’d be happy to point you in the right direction.

15 Likes

Comedy, music, art, anything creative.

1 Like

Let me live xD

2 Likes

Myself, @neefy @meganjferguson @electronicant78 @cowabunga @kevinsaxbyy @rommie and many many more.

I wonder if my friends here see that they are tagged and @ some of their favorite creators :eyes:

14 Likes

Many of our faves have been buried in the influx. Some of the individual categories still have the OGs rising to the top. Hopefully you guys will have the bell :bell: soon so you can get notified of posts. It’s my favorite new update so far!

And thank you so much for making this post. It makes me happy. :cherry_blossom::vulcan_salute:t3:

12 Likes

The Important thing is I know y’all are still here:)

5 Likes

Nah most of us are here to stay we’ve been here for a while and wanna see this app thrive. Plus with so many more people coming in, I’m genuinely excited to see what videos people come up with.

This space is just a lot less toxic and such compared to TikTok so I hope it gives you guys the confidence to truly be yourselves and not be afraid of what you put out there. :purple_heart::call_me_hand:t2:

12 Likes

Still here.

4 Likes

Still here!

8 Likes

I literally just came back today and I’m so lost, some of the og testers don’t post anymore. Which is wild because we were so strong coming up with collabs :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Still here. Have another thread similar to this going on. I feel your pain .

4 Likes

:man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Still here, though I am a very low key account.

5 Likes

Ya girl is still here unstable as always :two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m still here.

7 Likes

:raised_back_of_hand: here hi hello

6 Likes

Sup

3 Likes

I am here bro! ;^;

3 Likes

We are still here! We all got pushed down but we are around still making content :slight_smile:

7 Likes