Pouring some cheerup on those sadcakes

Just checking in on ya! Hope you’ve been well, putting yourselves out there in other corners of the internet! What DO you do anyway? I’d love to hear it! (Well, read it) Me? I love to draw/animate, sing, cosplay, and write stories! Tell me about some neat things you like to do, or WANT to do! :smiley:

5 Likes

I race motocross, get hurt, heal, race more and get hurt again. It’s just a loop of that.

6 Likes

a loop

5 Likes

I like to read books, play music and write it

or sometimes i just sleep

5 Likes

i like reading, baking, lifting, and football

4 Likes

I always say sleeping, but I also love to play Smash Bros., read, draw (Yoshi mostly), and shoot photos of nature and/or my cat.

4 Likes

I work, occasionally draw and paint… I’m super wierd so I guess I take it one day at a time…

4 Likes

I do martial arts, I write, and I play music. I’ve been riding motorcycles since I was a little kid. @motocross what kind of bike do you have?

5 Likes

At the moment a 2016 KX 85. Getting a 125 soon.

4 Likes

I play video games poorly, on a machine that can’t handle it. I write haikus and am teaching myself how to draw and color for a web comic idea I have. I run a website called www.theredpotion.com, a YouTube channel, and a Twitch stream. All of these have been neglected since February. My wife was diagnosed with a rare heart condition.

So I guess my hobbies are taking care of my wife haha, because I don’t do any of that other shit anymore. Seems unimportant.

And I come here to read what you guys are up to.

Kane out.

4 Likes