Posts like YouTube? Polls like Twitter?

YouTube recently added a feature where creators can make a post separately of their videos. I actually really like this feature and hope it will be introduced. Also, with the youtube posts you can do polls, like twitter and Instagram. Should vine add this too?

1 Like

I think this can be very useful for directly interacting to your audience without having to go through things such as Twitter or other social media. But either there should be a limit to how long the post can be or the post should be expandable so a persons feed is not cluttered with text.

5 Likes

Interesting idea, as long as it can be implemented well. Imagine embedded Twitter polls (and linked Twitter accounts so you can vote from the app)

1 Like

To decrease the amount of duplicate posts, please check out this topic about similar things and feel free read replies and post your opinions there.

1 Like

I think that being able to post a 100 character post to keep your followers updated on things you’re doing without having to make video. Also maybe pitting polls in with the caption of a video

1 Like

Humm :thinking: we have to try it