Posting is really hard on phone. 📱

Hi! I sometimes type some forum posts on IPhone because my laptop is either off or slow.

When posting on iPhone, it gives you very little space and if I make a mistake it’s really hard to scroll up to re-do a word or to just make something bold or anything like that.

Could there be a fix to this or is it the iPhone keyboards fault that it’s doing this?

Thanks!

8 Likes

woah that’s really zoomed in

it’s not like that on mine :eyes:

4 Likes

you appear to have an iphone. what’s the resolution on it? is the display enlarged? (i.e. texts bigger, words bigger, everything essentially l a r g e)

5 Likes

Did you start typing?

3 Likes

no it just looks like that the whole time

check your phone settings to see if it’s not zoomed/enlarged

4 Likes

All these questions confuse me! :joy: I can’t check these things, idk how to anyway.

4 Likes

The app is easier to post when i turned the forum into an app but just googling the forums made jt harder to post reply snd everything :weary:

3 Likes

“Posting is hard boomer” :joy:

2 Likes

If there aren’t any ios settings to toggle, you might try changing your forum text settings by going to your profile, tapping “Preferences”, then going to the menu on the side and selecting “Interface”. Once there, there’s an option to change text size and theme size :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Making it larger and/ or smaller made it worse…

1 Like