Posting Habits

I usually have a million ideas at once when I do start to record something, so I usually post like 4 vids a day. I’m noticing that most people only post once SO what’s everyones opinion on posting amounts

xoxo

5 Likes

Everyone can have their own opinions on posting frequency but personally I post 1-2 times a day as that seems best. This is good because I want each post I make to be fully utilized and not be overshadowed by my next post if that makes sense.

4 Likes

Yeah that makes total sense ty - I think I just talk a lot so I post a lot lmfao

1 Like

i’m not able to post as much due to school, but if i were more active, i’d post once a day or once every two days.

posting too much can be overwhelming to both you and your content consumers.

5 Likes

Yeah I can totally understand that now - would make sense too as why my engagement on my posts decreased because it’s all scattered between multiple videos

1 Like

not only that, but i think some people get a bit put off when a creator posts too much - possibly because it comes across as ‘spammy’.

it’s unfortunate, especially as it takes effort to create content, but it’s just the way the world is : (

3 Likes

I usually post 1-2 times a day but it varies depending upon how much free time I have to make edits. As long as you keep consistent with your uploads and follow a regular timetable I’m sure you’ll reap the rewards.

2 Likes

i wish you luck on byte though! mind dropping your username so i can check out your stuff? @KaylaGarner

1 Like

it’s just @kaylagarner what is yours!?

1 Like

i’m @annam!

1 Like

just checked you out! i really love your content. definitely hopping on the Kayla Garner fan club!

1 Like

I’m trying to do at least one a day at the moment. I’m keeping track of any ideas in a notes app and developing them until they feel ready to go. Other times, if I’ve got time I’m just filming it and seeing if it works.

I’m also trying to think of a few ideas around a theme that can be worked into a series that’s easy to think of ideas around. Like a recurring joke or ideas that hopefully don’t get tired, too soon. I’m mainly doing that for the days where I can’t manage a single funny thought or life/work gets in the way.

It’s Interesting and helpful to see how others approach this though. I’m really enjoying making videos on Byte so I just hope my enthusiasm lasts!

2 Likes

Weekdays I pump out at least 1 content per day but the weekend I aim for 1 - 3 within 24hrs. Since I’m a college student I post daily at least 1 or so. (depending on my mood/schedule).

You have to be consistent to boost up your total loops and follow count which all adds up. Honestly, it’s different for many depending flexibilities because your free time is different compare to others. Keep grinding and posting; never know which will takeoff🚀

2 Likes