Posting a new video doesn’t show up on others feeds?

Hey!

So I usually don’t have any issues with byte but I noticed recently when I post a couple of my friends told me that they don’t see my post on their feed. It just becomes random posts from hours ago every time it is refreshed. I wasn’t sure if this is a new fix with the feed, The only way to find my posts is either from rebytes or searching my name manually. Any solution to this issue? Thank you!

My byte handle is @Shoyboy

4 Likes

I come across this issue when I post. Every time someone rebytes it boosts my content to be seen. I guess to continue the engagement groups for now until it gets resolved :man_shrugging:t4:. (But I’ve slowed down on it)

5 Likes

Sorry for not knowing this. But how do the engagement groups work? And is it too late for me to jump on the bandwagon before it gets patched?

1 Like

So I’m not the only one dealing with this issue when I post? Cause I feel like it effects my page since it won’t be showing up on anyone’s feeds other then people who actually rebyte it at this point.

Damn that’s unfortunate to hear because as I have said before your one of my favourites and I believe you easily are in the top 5 for content.

1 Like

I mean I could help if I know what it is swell :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha thanks!

1 Like

I could follow you and rebyte some of your videos that I like if that helps

1 Like

That would be great! I feel like I’m making good videos. Just need more exposure. I’d love to get in on collabs with other creators too!

1 Like

yeah I get you by the look of it you doing really well anyway :+1:

Thank you brotha means a lot to me , ima keep pushing out content, just was concerned with this issue or maybe it’s just an update or something they’re trying to fix. You a real one :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

yeah well hopefully the new update will resolve it.

1 Like