Post Your Favorite Version of the Pokemon Video Game

I’ll always have a nostalgia for the original Pokemon red and blue on the Gameboy. Remember being a kid and thinking Game Boy Color was a big deal :rofl:

1 Like

Mine is silver. Been said. Hands down best one.

3 Likes

My fav is Pokémon emerald, BUT I absolutely love the red blue yellow era, and the gold silver crystal era. Absolute FIRE.

2 Likes

Tbh platinum because it was my first one and had this beautiful, worldly sense of mystery, as well as an awesome plot and graphics, but then soul silver also had better graphics and mechanics, like Pokéwalker, having your Pokémon follow you from behind, mini games etc. you could also travel to 2 regions in soulsilver(like silver eh whatever). Story was also great as well. Not to mention I LOVED that you could fight Red at mount silver after the beating the Pokémon league. It was a true final battle :grin::grin::grin:

i think i like platinum the best tho :eyes:. I hope we get a switch remake soon!!

3 Likes

RED! RED ALL OF THE FREAAAkeNIng WAY

2 Likes

I like pokemon black & black 2, I found a shiny pokemon on both games at least once :smile:

2 Likes

Pokemon gold for me, as well as the remake.

3 Likes

If there was detective pikachu video game, I would play it. :laughing:

3 Likes

There is a detective Pikachu game! They’re actually working on the second game now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Heart Gold or Platinum

1 Like

Never knew that, might check it out later. :+1:

1 Like