Post What Social Problems You'd Solve With Byte Fame

Post What Social Problems You’d Solve With Byte Fame below.

4 Likes

Global warming

7 Likes

recategorized to #off-topic since this isn’t really discussion of the app, and every similar post is already in #off-topic

5 Likes

How does one solve social problems with byte fame?

6 Likes

You don’t. You can say you’ll just donate this amount to wherever and then play it off as a good deed when in reality it’s just to save face from any future incident that you may have

5 Likes

Midn8ght is “woke”

4 Likes

or just smart

6 Likes

Okay yeah that actually makes sense.

5 Likes

I’d raise awareness for both world hunger and the water crisis (lack of adequate water sources) globally. I really hope I can use my platform to do good.

6 Likes

I’d become a social problem and you punks can try to solve me.

7 Likes

The Going out and public part and also the I think I’m better than yo because I have way ho followers thing like it’s nit not serious

1 Like

I’d use the fame to raise more awareness for education reform. It’s definitely something I’d like to do.

2 Likes

The point is more to raise awareness with certain issues. If one has a large following, on these platforms, it gives one the oppurtunity to raise their awareness of whatever they want. Just my two cents

2 Likes

I’d use the money and fame I have to make reforms in education. Feel like K-12 is pretty a waste of time. Even engineers don’t use a lot of math in their careers.

2 Likes

Some people will still try regardless :joy:

3 Likes